What is your favorite doll company?

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a tween who is ready to take on the world and make a good difference!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Superbowl XLIX Update

Did you watch Superbowl XLIX (49)? Well, I watched most of it! Which team did you want to win? Seattle Seahawks or New England Patriots? To be honest, I'm not a football person, so I didn't care which one won. But my mom wanted Seattle to win. But that didn't happen. I just watched the game for the CRAZY yet HILARIOUS commercials and the halftime show. 

We will do a survey of who wanted which team to win! Fun, right? So tell ALL football fans you know and tell them to email me at newladybug@outlook.com to give me who they chose! Thanks a lot, people! Bye! For now.....................

Please Note: You can have boys answer the survey, too. Just wanted to make that clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use only appropriate language when commenting!!!!!