What is your favorite doll company?

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
I am a tween who is ready to take on the world and make a good difference!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Random Questions #3

Random Question:

What is the last television show you watched?

My answer:

Believe it or not, Caillou. :(    But the show I watched right before that was more reasonable. It was KC Undercover, the new Disney Channel series. It's really good! If you have Disney Channel or On Demand, I suggest you watch it. :)


What's your answer to this random question?

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch TV often but the last time I did I watched Law and Order. Its more of a grown up show but I love mystery's. Hey Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch TV often but the last time I did I watched Law and Order. Its more of a grown up show but I love mystery's. Hey Nat!

    ReplyDelete

Use only appropriate language when commenting!!!!!